Saturday 30 July 2016

THE SERPENT OF BRONZE ON A POLE.





Ha! Hello guys. How have y'all been? I trust God has been working greatly in you.

Lets look into this guys. I've gotten to realize lately, that the believers are not under unnecessary pressure and oppression because the devil is all mighty or because he rules the earth; as stated in the Bible. I've realized that believers know too much about our God that they just want to start living like him [which is the best], but thinking they can just do that on their own.
You might be reading this right now and thinking you are not a part of what I'm saying, but deep inside you, you really are a part. I've realized that we have so obviously spiritual Christians, with us thinking that there's a probability of them being able to see God.(Due to how obvious their service to God is).
But here is the frustrating thing; those people still end up making our Father cry! They still end up making him think he made a mistake of creation! Or maybe I should make this a little personal, talking about us; We still end up making him cry! Most of us actually think we are serving him. We think we can attain his righteousness.
But here's the thing; no matter how hard we try, we end up were we don't want to. No matter how perfect our plans of holiness appears, we still end up doing the opposite. I'd like to speak out most of our heart cries, "we are tired". I'm sure you'd be telling yourself deep inside... "Oh God! I'm so fed up. I don't even know what else to do"

I'd like you to read this piece closely. I, Kelly bright, has been mandated to teach Good Living. Now here's good living; Paul faced exactly what you are facing right now. In Romans 7:15-24, Paul saw how helpless he was, as anointed has he was, he did what he didn't want to do, his heart and spirit was willing something else, but his flesh was doing something else entirely. He was "tired".
Note this, this piece is meant for those who are tired, if you think you still have enough strength to please God, if you think you know what to do to walk with him, you should please close up his page right now.

Paul expressed a sense of dejection, depression, utter sadness and helplessness at the 24th verse, saying "O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from [the shackles of] this body of death"AMP version. Brethren! He was helpless!
But there was a difference in the 25th verse of that chapter, where he said, "O thank God! [He will!] through Jesus Christ (the Anointed one) our Lord!..." .
Listen guys! God will only save us from ourselves through Jesus Christ. But how? Will he come back down again to save us? No! All we have to do is to see how helpless we are and look up to him.
God commanded Moses in Numbers 21:8 to set up a serpent for the people to get healed. Verse 9 says, "And Moses made a serpent of bronze and put it on a pole, and if a serpent had bitten any man, when he looked to the serpent of bronze [attentively, expectantly, with a steady and absorbing gaze], he lived". God has placed a bronze serpent on a pole for us too, which is Jesus Christ. The people of Israel didn't have to start searching for a remedy to the serpent bite, all they had to do was to look up to the serpent of bronze on the pole. Looking up to it attentively, with focus, and with total dependency on it, with no disturbances. We are also to see our helplessness and look up to Jesus on the cross, attentively, with your whole heart and being. Come on! Quit the stress! Quit the work! Just look up to him. Rest in him! Depend on him!
"Lord! I cannot do this on my own! Even if I pray and fast, I still find myself doing that same thing, but I've come to realize that my gaze on you and rest in you can take all my burdens". That's the kind of Prayer God wants, not this, "Lord, I need to overcome this thing, give me the grace to, starting from now I will work against it cuz you certainly do not want it, please give me your power". So many do not actually understand what Grace really is and how to get strength from God. With God, we will talk about that soon.
The main thing here is that; you accept your helplessness and go to him with total dependency! Yes you Love him, and He Loves you too, that's why he wants you too cast all cares on Him.
"THIS IS A STEM OF GOOD-LIVING; ACCEPT YOUR HELPLESSNESS. DO AWAY WITH PRIDE. LOOK UP TO THE SERPENT OF BRONZE ON THE POLE, WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST". 2 Corinthians 3:18.  Stay blessed please.




KELLY BRIGHT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE DAY KINGDOM Series [2]

[ THE ACTIVE KING ] Today is not what yesterday was ... Genesis 2:7 God formed Man out of dirt from the ground and blew into his no...